• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Action 338 & 366

5 posts in this topic

I told you I would be back..... MWAAAAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA!

Actually I would like to start a rumour re #366. I picked this because I reckon this is where they got the idea for The Boys storyline, the delightful tale of the new girl Superhero and her intiation!! Just a thought! yeahok.gif

It is as it is, the line on the middle left back is not a split and the pages are much better than the outside, being a nice off white.

As for the 338 this is pretty much as seen, it has a small crease on the LRC on the back. Pages off white and really good.

scan0009.jpg

scan0010.jpg

scan0011.jpg

scan0012.jpg

I am putting these up with my own grade in mind and then comparing to what you guys think. A good way to learn I think. I actually thought 3.5 myself and my thought on the other was 5.5 or a 6.0.

I am putting these up with my own grade in mind and then comparing to what you guys think. A good way to learn I think. I actually thought 3.5 myself and my thought on the other was 5.5 or a 6.0.

That's what I did too... I also compare a lot of the books to the books I have slabbed already. It's a work in progress but a fun labour of love.