• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A bounty!

39 posts in this topic

This is Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th President of the United States.

50%20dollar%20bill.jpg

He currently resides in my wallet.

He can move to YOUR wallet, if you find me a person who has a Millie the Model 2 for sale.

50%20dollar%20bill.jpg

He can move to YOUR wallet, if you find me a person who has a Millie the Model 2 for sale.

I seem to remember sending you a PM a few months back about one in the Heritage weekly auctions. You even mentioned that you knew of one if not two others that became available that week, but it turns out you didn't pull the trigger on any of them? confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe you should save that $50, cause apparently you're not bidding high enough. makepoint.gif

50%20dollar%20bill.jpg

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

50%20dollar%20bill.jpg

I seem to remember sending you a PM a few months back about one in the Heritage weekly auctions. You even mentioned that you knew of one if not two others that became available that week, but it turns out you didn't pull the trigger on any of them? confused-smiley-013.gif

Maybe you should save that $50, cause apparently you're not bidding high enough. makepoint.gif

So I can get 50 bucks by refering you to someone who has it for sale as such an outrageus price that you will never buy it... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

put a pretty book up to look at, but took it down....still don't own it 27_laughing.gif

changed the attachment too....covert 27_laughing.gif

It's not just a pretty cover. The torture scenes in that book are insane with gals spread-eagled on the ground, tied to stakes and with bamboo growing their stomach. Lots of Wertham SOTI material.

put a pretty book up to look at, but took it down....still don't own it 27_laughing.gif

It's not just a pretty cover. The torture scenes in that book are insane with gals spread-eagled on the ground, tied to stakes and with bamboo growing their stomach. Lots of Wertham SOTI material.

do post.....

do post.....

Need to have someone with a low grade copy provide this.