• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally an INVESTMENT GRADE Amazing Spider-man #9!!!!

15 posts in this topic

Just got this beauty today.

It is

MINT

MINT

MINT

This could grade 9.6 easier and maybe higher !!!

ASM9reprint.jpg

Now I can finally dump the uncollectable low grade filler copy I've had stinking up my stack of high grade slabbed gems!

Spider-man9StanLeeCopy.jpg

Just got this beauty today.

It is

MINT

MINT

MINT

This could grade 9.6 easier and maybe higher !!!

ASM9reprint.jpg

This is the same kind of 893censored-thumb.gif someone sent my fiance when she won a "mystery lot" of Spideys on eBay to try & surprise me for Christmas

I would buy that beat to death #9 confused-smiley-013.gif

Really?

I expected to be flooded with offers for the high grade copy. The low grade copy was beat and wrikled because it was laying around some office for years where some writer named Lee (or maybe Grant, can't remember)( didn't take care of it and let some artist ( Ditto or something), used it as a shimmy under hir drawing board until, finally, when the artist left the writer took it home instead of dropping it in the trash the way he should have.

And you want that low number grade copy instead of the SWEET high grade copy which I could guarantee would get a hugely high number??

confused.gif

Really?

I expected to be flooded with offers for the high grade copy. The low grade copy was beat and wrikled because it was laying around some office for years where some writer named Lee (or maybe Grant, can't remember)( didn't take care of it and let some artist ( Ditto or something), used it as a shimmy under hir drawing board until, finally, when the artist left the writer took it home instead of dropping it in the trash the way he should have.

And you want that low number grade copy instead of the SWEET high grade copy which I could guarantee would get a hugely high number??

confused.gif

you are being sarcastic, right?

confused.gif

If I take that SWEET high grade copy off your hands, you'll throw in that low grade copy for free right? devil.gif

Really?

confused.gif

Yes, I am being sarcastic.

I don't blame you if you had to wonder. Based on some collecting behaviors I have seen, it would not be unthinkable that somebody out there would make the same points seriously that I made sarcastically.

Really?

confused.gif

Yes, I am being sarcastic.

I don't blame you if you had to wonder. Based on some collecting behaviors I have seen, it would not be unthinkable that somebody out there would make the same points seriously that I made sarcastically.

893applaud-thumb.gif