• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Little Dot 6

5 posts in this topic

I found a nice Little Dot #9, which I put in a frame and hung on one of my grandaughters wall, she's a little daredevil, so the cover was fitting. My other grandaughter has a Wendy the Good Little Witch #1 on her wall.My Grandson has a Casper #2 on his wall. Whenever they've moved, or changed rooms, these books have always followed. I imagine that their kids will have them as decorations too.Finding and framing these books was probably the most fun I ever had chasing down comics. Harvey collectors are some of the nicest people in the world. It also made my wife and family appreciate comics a bit more, because of the emotion behind the gifts. The only other gift I've done like this was an Our Fighting Forces #3, with the only battle of the Bulge cover I've seen. A Kubert cover, I believe, I put it in my dad's study, since he fought in that battle and lived to tell about it.It's kind of nice when we can make the hobby not only about ourselves, but about others too.

I found a nice Little Dot #9, which I put in a frame and hung on one of my grandaughters wall, she's a little daredevil, so the cover was fitting. My other grandaughter has a Wendy the Good Little Witch #1 on her wall.My Grandson has a Casper #2 on his wall. Whenever they've moved, or changed rooms, these books have always followed. I imagine that their kids will have them as decorations too.Finding and framing these books was probably the most fun I ever had chasing down comics. Harvey collectors are some of the nicest people in the world. It also made my wife and family appreciate comics a bit more, because of the emotion behind the gifts. The only other gift I've done like this was an Our Fighting Forces #3, with the only battle of the Bulge cover I've seen. A Kubert cover, I believe, I put it in my dad's study, since he fought in that battle and lived to tell about it.It's kind of nice when we can make the hobby not only about ourselves, but about others too.

Nice. That is a cool way to share the hobby with loved ones.

Nice. That is a cool way to share the hobby with loved ones.

Great story, Black Hand!