• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : Round 1

161 posts in this topic

With so many people signed in and playing let me start this tonight.

Points awarded are 4 - 2 - 1, dont worry about how it is scored, I know and will keep track. Page 1 over in general forums has the breakdown if you want to recheck.

As I said there will be 1 Plod in these rounds. If you happen to guess which one it is you will be awarded 3 points. Only thing is you are allowed 1 guess. If you guess on one and are wrong, you have no more guesses. This Plod will be very difficult to pick out and the only way I think you have a shot at it is if you have a lucky horseshoe up your azz tongue.gif

You may ask me questions via PM and the same for your guess on the grade. I will not call for graders notes so basically, what you see is what I see. So try to ask your questions if you must with 1 PM sumo.gif

Each round will end in app. 48 hours, except for the first one which will end Wednesday night as I am trying to feel how it will pan out due to so many people playing.

Also if you do not PM me a grade in the time allowed, I will not track you down for one 893naughty-thumb.gif but you will get an X. If you receive 3 Xs you will be disqualified from playing any further.

You will get a thumbsup2.gif from me when I get your grade.

First book will be posted in app 30 minutes.

Ill say it first...nice choice of starting books! headbang.gif

Did you say somewhere how many rounds there will be in this contest? confused-smiley-013.gif

As many as needed to anounce a winner gossip.gif

First player to score 50