• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SA Amazing Spider-Man For Sale #7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18 *PRICE REDUCTIONS*

30 posts in this topic

Send my books yet?

Went to the PO yesterday afternoon and walked right out again, there was a line 25-30 people long due to the passport policy changes that are now in effect. I came home, unpacked the books, rolled them up, tied them with string and sent them via carrier pigeon. They should arrive shortly.

Send my books yet?

Went to the PO yesterday afternoon and walked right out again, there was a line 25-30 people long due to the passport policy changes that are now in effect. I came home, unpacked the books, rolled them up, tied them with string and sent them via carrier pigeon. They should arrive shortly.

You should see the line ups here at the passport office. I work in the same complex and see the lines go longer and longer. 4 hour line ups. Over 100 people turned away yesterday. Damn procrastinators.

Send my books yet?

You should see the line ups here at the passport office. I work in the same complex and see the lines go longer and longer. 4 hour line ups. Over 100 people turned away yesterday. Damn procrastinators.

Do you go down and toss trolling graemlins at them?

Send my books yet?

Do you go down and toss trolling graemlins at them?

No, there are too many to fight off so I just laugh inside acclaim.gif

Send my books yet?

I'm not getting the connection - why does the Post Office have anything to do with the Passport stuff?

Send my books yet?

I'm not getting the connection - why does the Post Office have anything to do with the Passport stuff?

gossip.gif That's where you apply for them.