• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Teen Titans

8 posts in this topic

So it seems this one was a sell out at most stores. Has anyone read it? What did you think of the ending (without spoiling it for anyone who hasn't read it yet)? Do you think this has any potential to continue past 50 issues??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I didnt like the Two covers bit

but the ending was a shock!

So wil he hate himself!!!

Well, I never saw the 2nd cover. I had a couple of copies of the regular cover, put away for me, and they had already sold out by the time I got to the store, so I never even saw it.

This series seems to be trying to deal with teenage angst, with superheroes no less.

I do have one question though, what happened to Donna Troy??? How was she killed?

I haven't read it yet!!....I'm not listening...........................................................

Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah....I can't hear you...Nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah-nah.

J.D.

I haven't even mentioned the "surprise" yet. Don't worry, I won't ruin it for you...

The second cover was a Mike Turner cover... picked it up, was pretty cool.

I thought overall the book was just ok. I'll stay with it for 6 issues, but that's because I have faith in Geoff Johns.

I'm starting to like Johns' writing style the more I read. I also like what he is doing on the Avengers.