• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic Show in the Falls Church VA area?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I don't post here frequently but I was contacted through my ebay id about a collector wanting to sell a comic collection in the Virginia area. If memory serves, I've read mention of a fairly well attended show in the Falls Church, VA area here on the CGC boards.

I'm up North in New England and not really interested in the offer, plus I think there's a 30-40 % chance it's just someone trolling. But on the chance that it's legit I thought I'd point the person to that comic show and maybe a dealer there can make a connection...

If someone can forward me the info I'll pass it on. If there's no reply I'll point him toward Mile High smile.gif

Dave Hennen

Hey Dave nice to meet ya!!!! You would want to put this in either the General Forum or the Events Forum!

Also, I think it has been mentioned that several collections in the Virginia area have turned up by our own FlyingDonut!

Hi, I don't post here frequently but I was contacted through my ebay id about a collector wanting to sell a comic collection in the Virginia area. If memory serves, I've read mention of a fairly well attended show in the Falls Church, VA area here on the CGC boards.

I'm up North in New England and not really interested in the offer, plus I think there's a 30-40 % chance it's just someone trolling. But on the chance that it's legit I thought I'd point the person to that comic show and maybe a dealer there can make a connection...

If someone can forward me the info I'll pass it on. If there's no reply I'll point him toward Mile High smile.gif

Dave Hennen

hi.gif Your guy can email me, or attend the Tysons Corner show, which is at the Dunn Loring Fire House. The next one is on February 11.