• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series on Heritage

27 posts in this topic

I just thought I would post this for all the junkies out there. There are a bunch of Signature series for Sale in the current internet auction. They are all modern and they are still real cheap even with the buyers premium. Most lots have 2 or 3 books. A bunch of multiple signature books, a couple frank millers, A few rare signatures, and some books with sketches. Everybody who is an SS junkie should go check them out.

I just thought I would post this for all the junkies out there. There are a bunch of Signature series for Sale in the current internet auction. They are all modern and they are still real cheap even with the buyers premium. Most lots have 2 or 3 books. A bunch of multiple signature books, a couple frank millers, A few rare signatures, and some books with sketches. Everybody who is an SS junkie should go check them out.

Thanks thumbsup2.gif I don't check out Heritage auctions all that frequently so this was a good heads up.

not a problem. And just in case anybody is thinking this none of these are my books. Though Many of them were witnessed by me.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know a guy that likes multiple signatures on books and has kris do most of his witnessing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

not a problem. And just in case anybody is thinking this none of these are my books. Though Many of them were witnessed by me.
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I know a guy that likes multiple signatures on books and has kris do most of his witnessing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

These are some of that guys books. He is shedding some of his collection. He had a couple hundred SS books and needed to make some space.

if he has any sketches he wants to move, have him drop me a line

Yeah drop me a line and I will pass it on to Anthony...just trying to help a brotha out! acclaim.gifdevil.gif

screwy.gif

if he has any sketches he wants to move, have him drop me a line

Yeah drop me a line and I will pass it on to Anthony...just trying to help a brotha out! acclaim.gifdevil.gif

screwy.gifscrewy.gif