• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

53 posts in this topic

Dude, seriously. Get a grip. And see your girl friend once in a while. It may help with the pressure you feel to post on here.

Dude, seriously. Get a grip. And see your girl friend once in a while. It may help with the pressure you feel to post on here.
My girl works when im posting confused-smiley-013.gif do you see me post at night wink.gif

My girl works when im posting confused-smiley-013.gif do you see me post at night wink.gif

hail.gif

acclaim.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Congratulations, years from now people will look back and reflect on this day when you MutantKeys, posted your 12,000th post and celebrated humanity at it's finest.

No doubt they'll have a giant feast in your honor followed by the burning of many 9.6 X-Men books since they are inferior to your collection.

893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

Come on does it really matter? At this point you already have 12,006. Save the celebration for your 50,000 and we'll talk thumbsup2.gif

Nope ... but i see your PM's tongue.gif

Congratulations, years from now people will look back and reflect on this day when you MutantKeys, posted your 12,000th post and celebrated humanity at it's finest.

No doubt they'll have a giant feast in your honor followed by the burning of many 9.6 X-Men books since they are inferior to your collection.

Come on does it really matter? At this point you already have 12,006. Save the celebration for your 50,000 and we'll talk thumbsup2.gif

This is the same way i feel. How about you only take the time to pat yourself on the back when you hit a nice big number (20 k, 30 k, etc.). Anyway, welcome to my ignore list.

This is the same way i feel. How about you only take the time to pat yourself on the back when you hit a nice big number (20 k, 30 k, etc.). Anyway, welcome to my ignore list.

Dang I been trying to get on that list forever now.. poke2.gif