• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : Round 2

138 posts in this topic

if ninanina isn't going to edit his or her score, this round needs to be started over sumo.gif

foreheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifforeheadslap.gifboo.gif

I'm not sure what ninanina's grading skills are, but his blurting out a grade won't effect my opinion either way. Now, if October, Red Hook, Greggy, etc blurted out a grade then it might sway me in one direction or another. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

But that's just my 2 cents.

VG+

Alright, I was thinking of my favorite ebay grade of FN/NM but when Greggy speaks, people listen! sumo.gif

Round 2 is now closed.

In a few minutes the scan, and we have 2 people that broke from the pack and own 1st place.

Grades ranges were from 5.5 - 9.8, with 9.4 being the majority picked by 38 players

Holy *spoon*. They hammered it THAT bad for some slight rust on the staples? confused.gif

Perhaps it's a bit nastier on the inside of the cover?

I didn't really factor it in. Looked like possible rust or discoloration but still thought the book would pull a 9-point-something.

So what other flaws does this book have that aren't immediately evident in the scans? I saw a little bit of roughness on the BC but again, nothing to knock it out of the 9-something range.