• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Uncanny X-Men Between 149-198 For Sale

82 posts in this topic

For your mutant enjoyment, please post takeit.gif to secure book. Postage will be $5 for US, $7 for Canada/International for approx 1-6 comics, 7+ might be more(or not).

All of these should be spine stress free and have no corner creases of any size. These are 9.4-9.6 copies(maybe a 9.8 or two?) and they may have slight curl due to being stored in comic box standing upright in bag with no backing board. They are settling down a bit just being in mylar now, there are no permanent bends just some curls that should flatten with proper storage or (shudder) light press. A couple may also have light stacking bend near spine and should be noted. Back cover scans can be made available if needed. These are nice copies!

Off we go!

Uncanny X-Men #149 $10

xmen149.jpg

Let me get a list of the 9.8s and we can talk
bumpit.gif

Who knows from 9.8? confused-smiley-013.gif

I grade/screen for NM(9.4 and up) and these meet my criteria(no spine stresses or corner creases). I don't know as is what the slight curling would do to the final grade, I do know it can be minimized/eliminated.

Are those stress lines on top of the cover for #151?

No (and I almost put this in the post) that is just the roof shingles showing above the logo-NO STRESSES OR TEARS ON THAT UPPER EDGE). (I'll edit it).