• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Uncanny X-Men Between 149-198 For Sale

82 posts in this topic

X-Men #168 $7

xmen168.jpg

takeit.gif
I thought you said these dont have any spine stress I just saw one right now

Where? With your mutant x-ray googles? confused-smiley-013.gif

gossip.gif Got plenty of board references for grading iffin you need 'em, just let me know.

27_laughing.gif I dont need any board graders to tell me anything 27_laughing.gif . I see a spine stress close to the top of kittys yellow glove

By golly, your right! Look at that stress!

gossip.gif Don't forget to hit refresh to see scan better.

Earl, is that you? 893whatthe.gif

X-Men #168 $7

xmen168.jpg

takeit.gif

gossip.gif Got plenty of board references for grading iffin you need 'em, just let me know.

27_laughing.gif I dont need any board graders to tell me anything 27_laughing.gif . I see a spine stress close to the top of kittys yellow glove

Earl, is that you? 893whatthe.gif

OMFG Murderer!!!!!!!!!!

X-Men #168 $7

xmen168.jpg

takeit.gif

Is this book still $7? The upper right corner looks ever so slightly blunted now, which I think would take it out of a strict 9.8. Might just be the scan. confused-smiley-013.gif

Darn MutantKeys! 168 is probably my favorite X-men cover (or one of them). 2nd one I've missed in the last 2 weeks.

Pat

I love the cover so I wouldnt mind having a couple of raw copies in my box

Darn MutantKeys! 168 is probably my favorite X-men cover (or one of them). 2nd one I've missed in the last 2 weeks.

Pat

Don't you mean you wouldn't mind have a couple of PIECES of raw copies in your box? stooges.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

Pat

Don't you mean you wouldn't mind have a couple of PIECES of raw copies in your box? stooges.gifacclaim.gifacclaim.gif

1 book torn in half = 2 copies in your long box

DISCLAIMER: No X-Men comics listed last night thread were harmed during the filming of this thread. A stunt double was used. Please do not try this at home. Batteries not included. Void where prohibited.

A few more...

X-Men #158 NM w/slight stacking bend near spine $15

xmen158.jpg

X-Men #171 NM $12

xmen171.jpg

Is that a spine stress by the word ballon?

gossip.gif Kiss those Lois Lanes goodbye mister, they are about to get the X-Men #168 treatment!

X-Men #171 NM $12

xmen171.jpg

Is that a spine stress by the word ballon?

gossip.gif Kiss those Lois Lanes goodbye mister, they are about to get the X-Men #174 treatment!

You means the ones I rejected? confused-smiley-013.gif

I have a bunch more to sort through, I 'll be gone for a few days then back at 'em when I return.

Parting Gift:

I poached this image from the Comic General's "So what do you look like ??" thread, it is either greggy or Buck Biggins, I can't remember.

obnoxio.jpg