• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this Cap 113

8 posts in this topic

Jason, could easily be an 8.5 or better. (Because of what I can't see.) I was even thinking of guessing a 9.0. Any chance you can give us a list of the defects we can't see? It would help. Very nice book.

Any chance of bringing it over? Love to compare it to my copy. (Think yours is nicer) grin.gif

There are two very small 1/8" or less creases on the bottom rt. corner which barely brealk the color, and the date stamp in the moon of course mad.gif. If I can get the scan to go up here at 150% I found and Avengers #58 that I think is really really nice. Nice to hear from ya Herb, we will have to get together for Coffee b4 I leave, I'm in contract negotiations right now, I think we are almost done and plan to be In Monterey for the first week in September, definitely like to meet and maybe trade a few books b4 then. Maybe get together over dinner with a few other people like Doug Sulipa (?) always butcher the spelling on his last name.

There are two very small 1/8" or less creases on the bottom rt. corner which barely brealk the color, and the date stamp in the moon of course mad.gif. If I can get the scan to go up here at 150% I found and Avengers #58 that I think is really really nice. Nice to hear from ya Herb, we will have to get together for Coffee b4 I leave, I'm in contract negotiations right now, I think we are almost done and plan to be In Monterey for the first week in September, definitely like to meet and maybe trade a few books b4 then. Maybe get together over dinner with a few other people like Doug Sulipa (?) always butcher the spelling on his last name.

Well, if that's all it's got for defects, 9.0. Seeing Doug on the 2nd. Let me know if ya' want to join in for coffee. grin.gif (And you spelled his name right)