• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about bidding on comics

4 posts in this topic

Hi, All,

I was curious if anyone has purchased a book through Pedigree Comics. What was your experience like? There is one book I have been watching and would love to buy ASAP. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Do sellers seem receptive to bids lower than the price they are asking? I am talking about reasonable bids … nothing outrageous. Also, what happens if you make a bid and the seller does not accept or waits weeks to respond? Does the bid sit there until someone else buys it? I would hate to make a bid and never get a response or get a response weeks later after I have already found the book elsewhere. Thanks for any input.

I have bought a reasonable amount of books from Doug... most of the times i get a reply within a couple of days, but there is no "expiry" date like on CLINK and i have still pending offers which are now more than 2 months overdue crazy.gif if you dont receive a reply within 4 days you can expect to wait a loooooong time... the advantage though is that you can cancel your bid at any time if the seller hasnt responded, meaning you dont have to wiórry about tying your money up in a bid.

I have only ince hit the bin on a book on pedigree.. the rest has been accepted offers or me accepting a counter offer...