• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Spider-man #3

7 posts in this topic

here is a Ultimate spider-man #3 i am thinking of getting graded what do ya's think?

ultspidfront.jpg

ultspidback.jpg

again any help would be very much appreciated!!!

grading this book would be an utter waste of your money. save it and use it to buy something you like.

the fees for grading this book would not be recouped by selling it. slabs should be reserved for books that are already liquid in raw form, such as key books, or older (read: Silver Age or older) books that are in high, high grades.

NOT modern books with visible spine stresses.

there, i just saved you $20 in grading fees and shipping costs. don't say i never got you nothing

here is a Ultimate spider-man #3 i am thinking of getting graded what do ya's think?

ultspidfront.jpg

ultspidback.jpg

again any help would be very much appreciated!!!

grading this book would be an utter waste of your money. save it and use it to buy something you like.

the fees for grading this book would not be recouped by selling it. slabs should be reserved for books that are already liquid in raw form, such as key books, or older (read: Silver Age or older) books that are in high, high grades.

NOT modern books with visible spine stresses.

there, i just saved you $20 in grading fees and shipping costs. don't say i never got you nothing

2nd that comment. If you just want the grade I would say 9.2 tops