• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Star_Wars_Kid is funny!

54 posts in this topic

Didn't feel he was less fortunate. Why are you labelling him that way? He's just a guy having a good time. There is absolutely nothing on the video that suggested he was mentally handicapped. And I didn't know he was until you mentioned it and again, I did NOT laugh at him at all without the special effects, so you can take your 893naughty-thumb.gif and stuff it. mad.gif

If you think that kid is "normal" you need to give your head a shake. Laugh all you want, what goes around comes around. 893naughty-thumb.gif

your reading to much into it!

He is an unfortunate [!@#%^&^] caught abusing schol equipment and now is paying for it!

yeah...to me, he's just a kid who got carried away all alone with a camera. Looked like he was really getting into it! Didnt look any more retarded than any guy Ive seen playing air guitar by himself. making all those strained in pain rock'n'roll faces everybody makes!

lighten up. And, to me also, it got funnier with the special effects...but funny in a cool way. It was fun to watch. And, not being a great Star Wars fan, it looked just as good as the real, big-time stars doing the same [!@#%^&^] with a cgi light saber.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves for laughing at someone like that. If you had a family member who was mentally retardard you would think twice. Shame! 893naughty-thumb.gif

Actually I do (cousin) and it is my opinion that the one in the video has nothing impairing him mentally - just the desire to exercise a fantasy that most of us (with any imagination) would have liked to have exercised at that age! I watched the video and actually felt pretty good about him - he is overweight and not as coordinated as he could be but he was doing some ocassionally nice moves - as the video wore on he was probably getting tired but - gotta say - he was doing behind the backs and over the tops and all manner of things and doing pretty good overall! I tip my light sabre to him!

Regardless, I feel sorry for the kid. Being ridiculed & laughed at by all these people across the world. You can all pardon me for showing some compassion & empathy for the youngster.

Well, I think you can show compassion and empathy without saying he is mentally retarded. As I said, I actually was surprised at some of his moves and it is aparant he was simply doing what many at his age wish they could - just fantasize. Now I agree cruel laughter is out of line because the ones cruelly laughing - well - put a video camera on them when they think they are alone and I am sure there will be a lot of similar interesting footage!

Regardless, I feel sorry for the kid. Being ridiculed & laughed at by all these people across the world. You can all pardon me for showing some compassion & empathy for the youngster.

Sigh...I can't believe people are actually taking your "concern" seriously! tongue.gif

Hey, you need some band-aids for that bleeding heart? Pardon me if I don't buy into your newfound compassion, you cold-hearted snake... you're always so danged mean to m-- I mean, Greggy. You're always so mean to Greggy and it makes him cry himself to sleep on his Generously Portioned Pillow . "It's the pillow for those with a melon head! Watermelon, that is."

Sigh...I can't believe people are actually taking your "concern" seriously! tongue.gif

Screw you, hippie! mad.gif

Screw you, hippie! mad.gif

Dang, Pov's trapped in another 1968 flashback again... makepoint.gif

Dang, Pov's trapped in another 1968 flashback again...

No WAY, man! I mean....whooooaaaahhhhh! What was THAT, man? I mean, that was like really trippy...errr...what were we talking about?

Look man, it's not fun to make fun of the mentally retarded, we get it. Don't try to bait me into doing it again! sumo.gif

Pardon me if I don't buy into your newfound compassion, you cold-hearted snake... you're always so danged mean to m-- I mean, Greggy. You're always so mean to Greggy and it makes him cry himself to sleep

I have compassion for those that were born retarded or mentally disabled. They never really had a chance. frown.gif Greggy, on the other hand, evolved (devolved?) into person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point-dom. He could have avoided it. I have no compassion for him. mad.gif

Pardon me if I don't buy into your newfound compassion, you cold-hearted snake... you're always so danged mean to m-- I mean, Greggy. You're always so mean to Greggy and it makes him cry himself to sleep

I have compassion for those that were born retarded or mentally disabled. They never really had a chance. frown.gif Greggy, on the other hand, evolved (devolved?) into person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point-dom. He could have avoided it. I have no compassion for him. mad.gif

893blahblah.gif

I'm outta here. I'll leave you gypsies, tramps & thieves alone. A good guy like me just can't last on these forums. Goodbye cruel CGC Forum World, it was fun while it lasted......... frown.gif

I'm outta here. I'll leave you gypsies, tramps & thieves alone. A good guy like me just can't last on these forums. Goodbye cruel CGC Forum World, it was fun while it lasted......... frown.gif

FINALLY he's gone. Now we can get this party started! 893applaud-thumb.gifcloud9.gif

I miss him already.

BOC -you had me goin for a bit...I was about to tell you to dripsta your arse on outta here wink.gif but the best part of watching that video for the first time was waiting for the kid to whip the stick into his nads? Sadly I was disappointed frown.gif I honestly thought it was of "america's funniest home videos" or "stupidest people caught on tape" caliber - why has this not been submitted?

What is going on here? It's just a video of a goofy kid who thinks he's Darth Maul. It's all good fun.

Like the 4 girls posing in a picture and you can see that they are wearing no underwear who end up in one of those mocked up Mastercard "priceless" commercials. Somebody post that picture... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif