• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The San Diego Con - The Good, The Bad and the Ugly

73 posts in this topic

"Screw you man!"

"Who should I cold [!@#%^&^] first in SD?..."

I see a pattern here..... 893naughty-thumb.gif

Well Greggy likes this emoticon the best sumo.gif and Sumos are not women.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

They are if you become one! confused.gif

The only woman at the Forum Dinner was you because only a women wears short shorts. insane.gif

"Screw you man!"

Well Greggy likes this emoticon the best sumo.gif and Sumos are not women.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The only woman at the Forum Dinner was you because only a women wears short shorts. insane.gif

I guess you were the exception on that night. confused.gif

P.S. My apologies to the others who walk like a duck. Shouldn't make fun of the disadvantage! frown.gif

if i recall, gemma RSVP'd for the dinner. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Correct but unfortunately she did not attend... confused.gif

"Screw you man!"

P.S. My apologies to the others who walk like a duck. Shouldn't make fun of the disadvantage! frown.gif

You been drinking again.... 893whatthe.gif

"Screw you man!"

Nah...greggy doesn't need any drinks for this session! goodevil.gif

"Screw you man!"

Maybe from here on out try some drinks maybe they will help you grow some 893censored-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

"Screw you man!"

Maybe from here on out try some drinks maybe they will help you grow some 893censored-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Too bad if you grew any, your walk would be even more awkward and you would flop down like a Sea Lion. Not bad considering that's the mammal that you resemble! tongue.gif

Later punk! insane.gif

"Screw you man!"

Too bad if you grew any, your walk would be even more awkward and you would flop down like a Sea Lion. Not bad considering that's the mammal that you resemble! tongue.gif

Later punk! insane.gif

Still better looking than your Elephant Seal 893censored-thumb.gif

Later insane.gifsumo.gif

Later punk! insane.gif

OK........I was ready to burn the retinas out of my eyes with Shuley's curling iron just so I wouldn't have to read any more of this.......until I saw this bag from greggy.......LMFAO. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

DEL I always thought Greg Horn's works were painted on the computer? No?

They're pencilled first, then scanned into the computer where he digitally paints them. I think he does great work...who can argue with the subject matter? grin.gif

Gene