• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have you hugged your pregrader today?

52 posts in this topic

You made me waste a perfectly good anecdote on THAT PIECE OF @#$%^?????

I hope you flamed.gif in HADES!!!! (JK!)

My apologys for this lame thread. From now on I won't post unless posted to. sorry.gif

Advanced humour is a tough sell around here. You need to be a lot more transparent, I think

I know it's a little early to be speculating on this issue but since notta one has been sumitted I figured I would get it slabbed and then flip it when the hype increases...

485x8wp.jpg

And the hype is........................................(insert drum roll here)............ confused-smiley-013.gif

popcorn.gif

You made me waste a perfectly good anecdote on THAT PIECE OF @#$%^?????

I hope you flamed.gif in HADES!!!! (JK!)

My apologys for this lame thread. From now on I won't post unless posted to. sorry.gif

Advanced humour is a tough sell around here. You need to be a lot more transparent, I think

Thanks for the advice but I think my transparency is just fine thank you. cool.gif

yay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

No problem thumbsup2.gif....JK means "just kidding", BTW (by the way)..please post more insightful little giggles at your leisure...

Again, WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!!! headbang.gif

The real sad part is that you paid $3 for scanning services.

Hey now, don't get all wishy washy with all that jibber jabber. Some of us like the scanning service. mad.gif

That's cool...but I'm not wishy washy. If you have a scanner it's a waste of money in my opinion. If you don't have a scanner you could eventually pay for one just only after around 30 books. Food for thought.

Welcome to the jungle!

That's cool...but I'm not wishy washy. If you have a scanner it's a waste of money in my opinion.

Don't get all defensive on me now. What? Are you upset because you don't own one of these:

333lc8w.jpg

Or are you just jealous because you don't have this one??

344ummv.jpg

No, then it's more than likely simply because you don't have this issue hanging on your bedroom door!

4c9uicj.jpg