• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series for Sale.

199 posts in this topic

Here is the campbell sketch Please click on the attachment because I can't make it show in the thread. any help with that would be great.

Very nice. thumbsup2.gif

1609611-DSCFcampbell.JPG

Are you possibly interested in this piece chris.

Broke unfortunately. I gotta sell a pile of books to pay my bills. tonofbricks.gif

I have decided to sell my marvel zombies # 1 1st print Double SS 9.8 Signed By Arthur Suydam and Robert Kirkman the price is 220.00 shipped within the united states. add an extra 10 if you are in canada

Pictures of this will be up tomorrow. If it doesn't sell buy wensday it is going to ebay.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

PM SENT thumbsup2.gif

The Marvel Zombies is now sold.

yay.gif Thanks Kris

Greedy poke2.gif

I have a Marvel Zombies 2nd print that is 9.8 double signed. If you are interested make a good offer. Keep in mind it is my last 9.8 marvel zombies book and I kinda wanted to keep it.

How much would it be and if im interested can I pay you at NY 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

yay.gif Thanks Kris

Greedy poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif Sorry, Marvel Zombies and The Walking Dead are my favorites cloud9.gif

so what happens in another year when your collection is worthless confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

yay.gif Thanks Kris

Greedy poke2.gif

27_laughing.gif Sorry, Marvel Zombies and The Walking Dead are my favorites cloud9.gif

so what happens in another year when your collection is worthless confused-smiley-013.gifpoke2.gif

893whatthe.gif Ouch..... sorry.gif