• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series for Sale.

199 posts in this topic

Well As any body who post here knows the cool Ultimate 100 promotion Is upon us shortly and I want 3 of the covers out of the 100. That means I need to sell Some SS books to help pay for this. I will even be pulling a few out of my personal stash.

Here is the list so far.

52 1-8 in 9.6 or 9.8 depending on the issue number.

These are cheap and will sell seperately or as a set.

How cheap you ask. So cheap that you will have to PM me for prices so I don't get in trouble.

Next up is Harley Ivy # 2 in 9.6 signed by Bruce Timm and Paul Dini. 25.00 plus shipping.

More to come and I will post pictures later.

I also have some ethan van sciver art that can go on the block to help pay for this venture

I have 3 panel pages from the Ash Super Special. 2 of the pages are 20 each the other page has minimal art so it is 15.

I also have a Dr. Phosphorus prelim sketch that ethan did while working on superman batman (this piece is really nice). This piece is 75.00 because I really don't want to sell it.

Kris

Here are some More

These are cheap. PM for prices if not listed.

Fathom Preview Special # 1 On Hold

Superman Batman 25 both covers triple signed 50.00

for the set.

Micheal Turner's Soulfire Special Edition # 1 RRP 9.8 150.00 This is the only SS copy in exsistance and there will most likely never be another SS copy Because mike signed all of them at the retailer Summit. This unsigned copy was personally given to me by Frank Mastromauro ( vice President of aspen) then signed in my presence by Micheal Turner and Peter Stegarwald.

Amazing Spider-man 261 7.5 Signed By Charles Vess On Hold

Superman Wedding Album 9.4 signed by Nick Cardy

Wolverine 131 Racial Slur/ recalled edition 9.4 signed by todd Dezago with a special note.

Sensational Spiderman 23 9.6 Signed By Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa

Astonishing X-men 13 9.8 signed by john Cassaday 28.00

Thor 80 9.6 signed By Micheal avon oeming

Ultimate Extinction # 1 9.8 signed by Warren Ellis and Brandon Peterson 25.00

Fathom # 10 DF Perfect 10 edition 9.6 Signed by micheal turner On Hold

X-O Manowar # 0 Signed by Bob Layton and Jimmy Palmotti

If there is no price PM Me for Price. If there is no price that probably means it is pretty cheap.

Next up is cool eric powell sketch 20.00

The Sketch is on a Backer Board It is a Goon Head sketch with loose pencils finished with sharpie in addition the goon is holding a claw Hammer and there is a burning skull next to the goon. I will try to get a pic later today.

Next up is cool eric powell sketch 20.00

The Sketch is on a Backer Board It is a Goon Head sketch with loose pencils finished with sharpie in addition the goon is holding a claw Hammer and there is a burning skull next to the goon. I will try to get a pic later today.

Post a picture for me. Put it on hold for me for now, until I can see it. Thanks. thumbsup2.gif

The Grades for the issues of 52 are as follows

1 sold

2 9.6

3 9.8

4 9.8

5 9.8

6 9.6

7 9.8

8 9.6

2-7 are signed by Greg Rucka and JG Jones

8 is signed by Greg Rucka

These also very cheap. So Cheap that i won't list the price here on the boards.

So PM me for prices I am sure they are so cheap anybody will want them.

Kris