• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Iron Man Comics

39 posts in this topic

Well I got sniped again on some high grade Iron Man comics on Ebay. Christo_pull_hair.gif To get over the disappointment I want to buy the following Iron Man comics in 8.5 or better, slabbed or raw:

#93, #94, #95, #97, #98 and #100

Thanks

flowerred.gif

flowerred.gif This is all Greggy's fault anyway. stooges.gif

Well I got sniped again on some high grade Iron Man comics on Ebay. Christo_pull_hair.gif To get over the disappointment I want to buy the following Iron Man comics in 8.5 or better, slabbed or raw:

Thanks

flowerred.gif

confused.gif

Thanks

flowerred.gif

confused.gif
flowerred.gif

I use bidnip aswell cloud9.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I think of it like Thor's hammer.... BAMM

...after the snipe hits all the 2nd highest bidder can say is WTF

...and that you lost by just one dollar

sign up, it will save you money. I bought 50 snipes in the fall and I'm only about 1/2 way through them....and I bid alot on ebay...

TimMaY

yay.gif

I just signed up for the free tiral. We'll see what happens. Thanks MK and Timmay!

headbang.gif

I use bidnip aswell cloud9.gif

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

I think of it like Thor's hammer.... BAMM

...after the snipe hits all the 2nd highest bidder can say is WTF

...and that you lost by just one dollar

sign up, it will save you money. I bought 50 snipes in the fall and I'm only about 1/2 way through them....and I bid alot on ebay...

TimMaY

yay.gif

I just signed up for the free tiral. We'll see what happens. Thanks MK and Timmay!

headbang.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

bumpit.gif

I thought I'd give this one more shot. Still looking for Iron Man 93, 94, 95 and 98 9.0 or better. PM me or post here.

I have a 93 in what I call VF+, plus still have those other books I pm'd you about. LMK if you want a scan.

bumpit.gif

I thought I'd give this one more shot. Still looking for Iron Man 93, 94, 95 and 98 9.0 or better. PM me or post here.

I have a 93 in what I call VF+, plus still have those other books I pm'd you about. LMK if you want a scan.

I would love to see a scan of that comic.

This was a biatch to resize. Boy - b u t t ugly cover - Kirby??? But, I do have to admit, when someone mentions IM 93, I always get a visual image of this cover that reloads in my brain. Commander Kraken and his jet peg leg.., Gaaaarrrr!

1611626-IM93g.jpg

1611626-IM93g.jpg.b9e3134153bd54313034a881b9eb9efb.jpg

VF 57 - distributor overspray at top, spine cracks. White as the day I bought it off the stands.

1611897-IM57a.jpg

1611897-IM57a.jpg.32f82c0bc4eb7ecaacd54ece6f128b2a.jpg