• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Known OA Covers for More Fun Comics?

15 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of any OA covers that exist for More Fun Comics? popcorn.gif

Mark,

Do not go there......Stick with the comic books............

Many OA collectors do not mind and/or mention pressing and cleaning. You are just going to lose even more sleep! Or, maybe you can convince all these OA collectors that even though they have been in this hobby forever, they are doing the wrong thing. poke2.giftongue.gifstooges.gifflowerred.gif

J/K..........

When I was collecting and paying top dollar for MF comics, I was never once offered any of the Spectre or Fate covers. Also, in the last 6 years of collecting OA (I am a newbie), I have not seen any for sale frown.gif

If you find any, let me know 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Mark,

Many OA collectors do not mind and/or mention pressing and cleaning. You are just going to lose even more sleep! Or, maybe you can convince all these OA collectors that even though they have been in this hobby forever, they are doing the wrong thing. poke2.giftongue.gifstooges.gifflowerred.gif

J/K..........

27_laughing.gif

Wait a minute, because it is customary on the Boards to parse through every single word that Steve has written to look for secret hidden meanings, I just realized that you posted a "kidding around" gremlin, and then below it posted j/k ("joking"), which cancels out the first "kidding around". news.gif So that means you're really dead serious and threatening Mark! 893whatthe.gif

Mark,

J/K..........

27_laughing.gif

Wait a minute, because it is customary on the Boards to parse through every single word that Steve has written to look for secret hidden meanings, I just realized that you posted a "kidding around" gremlin, and then below it posted j/k ("joking"), which cancels out the first "kidding around". news.gif So that means you're really dead serious and threatening Mark! 893whatthe.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif