• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know if Herbert Arnold Hartig became an artist?

7 posts in this topic

I was perusing a cheap ebay win of one of my favorite esoteric street and smith books...

how to draw for the comics (Gerber 7, 21-50 exist)

and out fell a few original sketches...

I love this book as you usually find it with artwork by kids or adults inside and it can be very appealing and interesting from the time.

It's a book I will continue to buy every time I see one, as they are always different on the inside and of course, there is a bio on George Marcoux with a color supersnipe page.....

if you collect shadow, doc savage, or other street and smith titles and you're a completionist, your not done until you get a copy of this mail away comic. 1611985-ComicScan0296.JPG1611985-ComicScan0297.JPG1611985-ComicScan0298.JPG

1611985-ComicScan0298.JPG.e1c6d49a97ecfff416f2efb5f04c2f1c.JPG

I'm serious here....I googled the name and found someone that was involved somehow with writing for the muppets ??? Those of you that are good investigators, help a guy out?

Thanks