• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT - Ares was right...

46 posts in this topic

her nostrils are unneven, i have no interest......

ARE YOU MARRIED OR GAY?

Dude, I gotta agree. She is not that hot. She looks good in the odd pic, but her arms are lanky, her face is not symmetrical...lots of make up.

You can keep her. confused-smiley-013.gif

ARE YOU MARRIED OR GAY?

Dude, I gotta agree. She is not that hot. She looks good in the odd pic, but her arms are lanky, her face is not symmetrical...lots of make up.

Her arms are lanky?!? Who the *spoon* cares? 27_laughing.gif

She's a perfect 10. Period. confused-smiley-013.gif

ARE YOU MARRIED OR GAY?

When you inhabit the rarified climes that Roy does, you can afford to exclude hot babes for the slightest imperfection. 27_laughing.gif

she was born 10 days before me, I guess I missed the week god was passing out good looks by 10 days and ended up being born the week he was passing out back hair and spare tires tonofbricks.gif

Either way I'd settle for being the water in her bathtub just to get close to that cooch.

ARE YOU MARRIED OR GAY?

When you inhabit the rarified climes that Roy does, you can afford to exclude hot babes for the slightest imperfection. 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

ARE YOU MARRIED OR GAY?

youre.jpg

ARE YOU MARRIED OR GAY?

Well, I agree that if you're not hot without makeup... you're not hot. But otherwise, you're nuts. Between this and your "I like Nickleback" the other day, I just don't know what to think of you anymore. poke2.gif

gossip.gif You need to find the pics of her where she isn't wearing makeup (or a top grin.gif).

ARE YOU MARRIED OR GAY?

27_laughing.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif So sue me. She's alright and I wouldn't kick her out on to the street but she's definately not a perfect 10. I do have hi standards. Part of being a virgo i guess.

This is about a 9.2 in my books...

kimholland1.jpg

Still beauty is in the eye of the beholder and she? Well, she's just a DC comic. I'll stick to Marvel.

R.

ARE YOU MARRIED OR GAY?

Well, I agree that if you're not hot without makeup... you're not hot. But otherwise, you're nuts. Between this and your "I like Nickleback" the other day, I just don't know what to think of you anymore. poke2.gif

gossip.gif You need to find the pics of her where she isn't wearing makeup (or a top grin.gif).

Hey, there are a few people here who think even you would look hot with makeup. Sorry I'm not one of 'em.

flowerred.gif

i have seen better but rarely! She has a beautiful face and i love the french accent! I suspect any guy that wouldn't be proud to have her on his arm!

I'll take my girlfriend over her any day of the week. thumbsup2.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif So sue me. She's alright and I wouldn't kick her out on to the street but she's definately not a perfect 10. I do have hi standards. Part of being a virgin i guess.

There fixed it for ya

Hey, there are a few people here who think even you would look hot with makeup. Sorry I'm not one of 'em.

flowerred.gif

27_laughing.gif Neither am I.

BTW, I don't need makeup to look hot. insane.gif27_laughing.gif

flowerred.gif