• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"BLUE RIDGE" PEDIGREE ?!

40 posts in this topic

It's a new collection they've been touting as a pedigree. So far there have been some "nm" books that sold on the first listing, but also a lot of VFs. Most of those have been listed two or three times. It's not a very impressive collection.

this guys auctions are annoying. The title always claims a high grade with a "but" next to it. The Daredevil is VF "but" and in the description it goes down to a FVF-. I guess it's ok though since the books are "Killer-Diller"!

tongue.gif

Just to kill the suspense. I bought 3 books from him a few months back from this "amazing" collection. All were supposedly "NM to Mint" w/ one being "Mint". The NM to Mint books were basically VF's and the Mint one might've pulled off a VF/NM at best.

Brian

I just got some "Blue Ridge Pedigrees" in the mail the other day.

*Ahem*

I try to be polite...

Optimistic grading?

Fortunatly I got them at a nice price on eBay so even though the VF-NM was more like VF- I will keep them.

Two of the FFs I got had the MVS cut out and he refunded me ASAP so Kermit is a honest guy.

Most all have cream pages so if that bothers you becareful.

Grading Key:

Mint = NM/NM+

MT- = NM- or VF/NM

NM = VF+ to VF/NM

VF-NM = VF/VF-

About the same as most dealers! 27_laughing.giftonofbricks.gif27_laughing.gif

No... he can't relist.

He let me keep them for free.

They were not worth the return shipping.

I could send them to anyone here for a few bucks to cover shipping if they want to check the page quality and gloss if they were considering buying some other copies from the collection.

They were FFs 146 and 152.

ok, i got my blue ridge books and am VERY Dissapointed!

the NM- Ghost rider #9 would have been a FINE if the MVS was still in it 893whatthe.gif

the Team Up #15 in NM- is a Fine+

Team up #12 in NM- is a Fine+

team up #18in VF/NM is a Fine+

the gloss is great sure, but the guy is DREAMING condition wise 893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif