• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Old or new Marvel page(s)

8 posts in this topic

I sold my FF #1, ASM #300 and some others and have some money to spend on OA. Over the months I have been watching some OA pieces either on dealer sites or in CAF galleries, and currently have about 5 or 6 pieces that I will systematically make offers on. So far, my #1 piece was scratched off my list as my offer wasn't high enough for the owner to call it a deal. So, I just wanted to see what some of you guys have for sale. This is no guarantee that I will buy or anything, but while I am waiting for a reply from my #2 offer I'd like to see what else is out there.

I've got about $400-$750 to spend. That being said, I'd like to see any Infinity Gauntlet pages from Perez or Lim if you have them, Sgt. Fury art, any Steranko or Starlin, any BA Bob Layton or JRJR, any Zeck Secret Wars, any Cockrum X-men and any John Buscema Thor. From new books I like Jim Cheung's Young Avengers, David Finch's New Avengers, Cassaday's Astonishing X-men, and any Jorge Lucas Iron Man.

Thanks!

Yeah, Steranko and Cockrum are pricey. However there is a cheap Cockrum X-men page for sale right now, but its just not what I was looking for. Did you see what that Steranko Cap sketch on ebay is going for? Crazy money for a sketch in my opinion.

Anyway, thanks for the responses guys. I did end up buying a great piece which I will post on the boards soon for bragging 27_laughing.gif Its my first painting! I got a few responses from board members with some very nice OA pieces. Thanks to everyone for the responses.

I think the Steranko sketch is being bid up for a couple of reasons... first it's by Moy, and second, it's a Cap sketch from the late 60s. Reserve hasn't even been met. If that sketch goes for over a grand, I'll be amazed since I remember when it was first sold a year or two ago on eBay and it was nowhere near that.