• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Concerning the IF #14 Variant

6 posts in this topic

Having only found out about this book a few years ago I'm kind of Intrigued. I guess the price variants in general are more intriguing to me because I see so few of them North of the 49th. Having been on the boards for a few months I was wondering about the rarity of the book in relation to its other price variant brethern and prices people have paid and maybe more importantly expect to pay for this sucker.

Anyone have a nice scan???

i finally got one on ebay after looking for a year or so! probably paid more than i wanted to but it was worth it. and i was lucky enough to get it from a board member who is also a great grader... so i was pretty happy!

will post a pic straight away.

Sweet, do you mind me asking what you paid for it, if you dont want to get specific, you can ball park it, or PM me. That looks like a real sharp copy with only a few spinse stresses around the staples. Nice book 893applaud-thumb.gif

i dont mind as long as no one else does. i got it on ebay from a great seller 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

here is a link to it

the price has actually changed a bit as the us conversion is different all the time.

the funny thing about this book is that it was originally released in eastern ohio and western pennsyvania (i think) which is where i am from (about 25 minutes from state border of ohio and pennsylvania) and i had to get one from England cause there are none to be had here! Go Figure!