• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turning people's signatures off ....

63 posts in this topic

some time in the far, far future, anthropologists will find this thread. they will spend months parsing it out, examining it for relevance and importance to humanity. eventually, they will realise it contains the Secrets of the Universe, and thus will begin to worship it like a God, conducting terrible rites of sacrifice involving Antifreeze, computer monitors, fruits of the nose and socks of all kind.

or not.

I’ve been browsin’, inspectin’

X-Men comics, you know I collect ‘em

The pens in my pocket, I must protect ‘em

My ergonomic keyboard never leaves me bored

Shopping online for deals on some writable media

I edit Wikipedia

I memorized Holy Grail really well

I can recite it right now and have you ROTFLOL

During my free time, I like to break down my Blue Tip matches, Q-tips, and toothpicks and make sure that each box has exactly the amount that it is supposed to have. If not, a letter writing campaign will ensue. I don't have control over many things in my life, but by god there had better be 300 Q-tips in that friggin' box or all hell is going to break loose.

Oh, and with the rest of my free time I try to help transients deal with their anti-freeze addictions. It gives a new meaning to the term "cold" turkey.

Scott

During my free time, I like to break down my Blue Tip matches, Q-tips, and toothpicks and make sure that each box has exactly the amount that it is supposed to have. If not, a letter writing campaign will ensue. I don't have control over many things in my life, but by god there had better be 300 Q-tips in that friggin' box or all hell is going to break loose.

Oh, and with the rest of my free time I try to help transients deal with their anti-freeze addictions. It gives a new meaning to the term "cold" turkey.

Scott

Funny because I do that with comic book bags and boards. For some reason I always end up mis-matched amounts so I started to count them. Usually a few numbers off but mostly higher then 100 so no complaints YET!

Then you all see my point about not having to look at everyone's annoying sigs anymore!!!! That's super... I just got thru these 5 pages in about the time it took to blink. Anyways... my point was... I didn't realize sigs could be shutdown. It's the best thing I've found on these boards lately..

Then you all see my point about not having to look at everyone's annoying sigs anymore!!!! That's super... I just got thru these 5 pages in about the time it took to blink. Anyways... my point was... I didn't realize sigs could be shutdown. It's the best thing I've found on these boards lately..

So you havent found Gemmas home TN yet then..?

I walked outside to get the mail today and saw this in their front yard.

GO COLTS!!

bears.jpg

Maybe those people just hate Teddy Bears or stuffed animals. Perhaps a childhood trauma has forcced them deal with their anger in a constructive manner like stringing up stuffed bears at the end of noose like Saddam Hussein.

Has saved me so much time navigating threads now. I should've done it a lot sooner. Some sigs take up 1/2 to 3/4's of the posts. foreheadslap.gif Much easier to deal with now.

All kidding aside, I turned off sigs about 6 months or so ago and getting through threads is much more pleasant. thumbsup2.gif

Has saved me so much time navigating threads now. I should've done it a lot sooner. Some sigs take up 1/2 to 3/4's of the posts. foreheadslap.gif Much easier to deal with now.

All kidding aside, I turned off sigs about 6 months or so ago and getting through threads is much more pleasant. thumbsup2.gif

...says the dude with the five-line sig. foreheadslap.gif

poke2.gif

...says the dude with the five-line sig. foreheadslap.gif

poke2.gif

Dang you beat me to it!

On a side note, I recently looked in the small wide-angle mirror hooked up to my monitor here at work so I can see if someone is sneaking up behind me. No one was sneaking up behind me. I also adjusted the mirror for a more accurate angle. The mirror is held on with tape and ocassionally the tape loosens a bit, causing the mirror to shift to a less than ideal angle. The mirror is in a blue plastic frame with the legend "Security is a reflection of you" painted on it. The legends is in a silvery color.

Totally agree. It was an absolute nightmare scrolling down the threads before.

I've also turned off avatars! cloud9.gif

Totally agree. It was an absolute nightmare scrolling down the threads before.

You poor thing. A "nightmare"???? Having an overdue library book must be panic and torture. screwy.gif
I've also turned off avatars! cloud9.gif
Yeah better play it safe there. smirk.gif