• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turning people's signatures off ....

63 posts in this topic

My foot itches, so I scratched it. Feels better now.
Which one? popcorn.gif
The left one. I had to remove my shoe in order to scratch the itch. Ever happen to you?

Wait, what about your sock? Sometimes I have to take that off too. I am curious to hear more about your situation.

Thankfully, I did not have to remove the sock. This troubled me quite a bit as I untied the laces on my shoe. I was concerned that sock removal might be necessary in order to scratch the presistant itch. I was careful not to overscratch the itch which may lead to irritation. Using a slightly vigorous side to side scratching motion with my tips of my left hand, I was able to soothe the itch. I then proceeded to place my left shoe back onto my left foot, measure the length of the shoelaces to ensure that they were the same length. Then I tied the shoe using a standard tie. Funny enough, after I finished that task, my cheek itched. As if it sensed the attention my left foot received, as if it thought it could receuve the same special attention. I, of course, did scratch my cheek, although it was more of a gentle rubbing rather than a full scratch. It wasn't as persistant an itch as the one on my foot. I just realized had I been wearing sandals, instead of shoes, it may not have been necessary to fully remove the shoe in order to scratch the foot. Rather, I could have just reached between the sandal and my foot in order to accomplish the same task. Although I don't wear sandals to work, so the chances of that occuring were pretty nil. Unless I had the itch at home, where I might be wearing sandals, then I could perform that scratching technique as described.

I have to go to the bathroom now.

Which one? popcorn.gif
The left one. I had to remove my shoe in order to scratch the itch. Ever happen to you?

Wait, what about your sock? Sometimes I have to take that off too. I am curious to hear more about your situation.

Thankfully, I did not have to remove the sock. This troubled me quite a bit as I untied the laces on my shoe. I was concerned that sock removal might be necessary in order to scratch the presistant itch. I was careful not to overscratch the itch which may lead to irritation. Using a slightly vigorous side to side scratching motion with my tips of my left hand, I was able to soothe the itch. I then proceeded to place my left shoe back onto my left foot, measure the length of the shoelaces to ensure that they were the same length. Then I tied the shoe using a standard tie. Funny enough, after I finished that task, my cheek itched. As if it sensed the attention my left foot received, as if it thought it could receuve the same special attention. I, of course, did scratch my cheek, although it was more of a gentle rubbing rather than a full scratch. It wasn't as persistant an itch as the one on my foot. I just realized had I been wearing sandals, instead of shoes, it may not have been necessary to fully remove the shoe in order to scratch the foot. Rather, I could have just reached between the sandal and my foot in order to accomplish the same task. Although I don't wear sandals to work, so the chances of that occuring were pretty nil. Unless I had the itch at home, where I might be wearing sandals, then I could perform that scratching technique as described.

1 or 2 ?

Which one? popcorn.gif

1 or 2 ?

confused.gif I only use 1 bathroom at a time. screwy.gif

Which one? popcorn.gif

Thank you, that was very informative. I have printed it out and placed it on my desk for future reference. I may include excerpts in a short story I am writing. You will get bibliographic credit and residuals of course.

i kidnapped two transients this morning and fed them antifreeze until their livers exploded, then i dumped the bodies in the river.

893whatthe.gif You too?!?!?!

I'm fairly certain, judging by Sal's presence here and now, that he was not involved in the body dumping, no. Duh.

hi.gif

This may sound crazy, but my wife and I were walking along the side of the road this morning because our car broke down when someone grabbed both of us, fed us antifreeze, and dumped us in the river for dead. Must've thought we were transients or something.

Luckily, I had a pack of delicious chicken franks, a couple cans of Red Bull, and a donut tucked away in my coat pockets which curiously enough seem to cure antifreeze poisoning when combined together.

We managed to drag ourselves from the river and promptly notified the authorities. I think there must have been something in that river though because my left foot won't stop itching.

Good news is, I wasn't late to work. thumbsup2.gif

This may sound crazy, but my wife and I were walking along the side of the road this morning because our car broke down when someone grabbed both of us, fed us antifreeze, and dumped us in the river for dead. Must've thought we were transients or something.

Luckily, I had a pack of delicious chicken franks, a couple cans of Red Bull, and a donut tucked away in my coat pockets which curiously enough seem to cure antifreeze poisoning when combined together.

We managed to drag ourselves from the river and promptly notified the authorities. I think there must have been something in that river though because my left foot won't stop itching.

Good news is, I wasn't late to work. thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Now go home and turn off your monitor to make the day complete. thumbsup2.gif

i kidnapped two transients this morning and fed them antifreeze until their livers exploded, then i dumped the bodies in the river.

I'm fairly certain, judging by Sal's presence here and now, that he was not involved in the body dumping, no. Duh.

hi.gif

hi.gif

(I take my Sharp Aquos to bed with me. The girlfriend sleeps on the floor now.)

some time in the far, far future, anthropologists will find this thread. they will spend months parsing it out, examining it for relevance and importance to humanity. eventually, they will realise it contains the Secrets of the Universe, and thus will begin to worship it like a God, conducting terrible rites of sacrifice involving Antifreeze, computer monitors, fruits of the nose and socks of all kind.

or not.

hi.gif

hi.gif

(I take my Sharp Aquos to bed with me. The girlfriend sleeps on the floor now.)

27_laughing.gif