• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : Round 6

87 posts in this topic

Jeez, How am I supposed to compete with that? 893whatthe.gif

Here's my monitor . . .

early_tv.gif

Nice, you upgraded! 893applaud-thumb.gif I'm jealous. I'm still using a screen half that size.

Going to be selling your undermonitor? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Round 6 is now closed.

Sorry for the delay guys, ahd to run out and help a buddy who got stranded. Gie me about 20 minutes and I will post the results.

Also, we will continue with Round 7 on Monday night at this time. I need to catch up to other commitments.

Round 6 is now closed.

Sorry for the delay guys, ahd to run out and help a buddy who got stranded. Gie me about 20 minutes and I will post the results.

Also, we will continue with Round 7 on Monday night at this time. I need to catch up to other commitments.

popcorn.gif

Round 6 is now closed.

So did anyone find anything but the tiniest, trivialest flaws on this copy of Fear?

confused.gif

I kept agonizing over it, thinking there must be some flaw I wasn't seeing. insane.gif

Here are the results.

First 11 people predicted this book to be the PLOD, 893applaud-thumb.gifcongrats to all elleven for being wrong boo.gif

8.0 - 1

8.5 - 5

9.0 - 5

9.2 - 29

9.4 - 34

9.6 - 20

9.8 - 4

CGC says

round6answer060.jpg