• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What book would you rather have than a Hulk 181 CGC 9.4?

35 posts in this topic

man, they hated on my X-Men 94, JIM 109, and SGT. FURY 13! confused.gif893frustrated.gif893blahblah.gif

HmMmM... wAs YoUr ApPliCaTiOn FoRm FiLleD oUt In SmAlL/bIg CaPs??? laugh.gif

Nah...he used the books as a snot rag... 893whatthe.gif

Ah, so the green cover on the otherwise red Sgt Fury 13 was not considered a variant 893whatthe.gif

Jk, supa. We've had books come back higher or lower than expected. Ask greggy about his Hulk 141 vf- if he starts acting too high and mighty! sumo.gif

Ah, so the green cover on the otherwise red Sgt Fury 13 was not considered a variant 893whatthe.gif

Jk, supa. We've had books come back higher or lower than expected. Ask greggy about his Hulk 141 vf- if he starts acting too high and mighty! sumo.gif

Yo bonehead...I don't care about that book. I had to get that graded to recover any type of $$. Too many whiners when it comes to getting grades back. Most of mine get better grades than I expect so I don't care for the very few that come back slightly lower. Maybe...if people can learn to grade objectively? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

man, they hated on my X-Men 94, JIM 109, and SGT. FURY 13! confused.gif893frustrated.gif893blahblah.gif

HmMmM... wAs YoUr ApPliCaTiOn FoRm FiLleD oUt In SmAlL/bIg CaPs??? laugh.gif

Nah...he used the books as a snot rag... 893whatthe.gif

More likely he used it to wipe his magic wand after doing the biz. 893naughty-thumb.gif

I have noticed that several seasoned collectors would rather spend their money on other books(key issues) rather than buying a Hulk 181 CGC 9.4. For the same price of a CGC 9.4 Hulk 181, what book (include the grade) would you rather have and why?

Anything DC, any grade. cool.gif

Well there's quite a few actually....

All in 9.4 or above....

DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #4, #6 or #13

Batman #232

X-Men #14

FF #45

House of Mystery #205

There are others but that's a start.....

Jim