• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIN BIN BIN BIN MODERN MODERN Sets! TAKE 10% OFF!!

23 posts in this topic

STRAY BULLETS

Included in the set are issues # 1-20, #22-29, #31-36 (34 issues, all issues between #1 and 36 except for #21 and #30), along with the Amy Racecar Color Special #1 and Amy Racecar Color Special #2. All books are written and drawn by Eisner winner David Lapham.

I checked issues #1-5 and they are all first printings.

8d96_1.JPG

$70 + $6 shipping via media mail

MURDER ME DEAD

#1-9 (complete set) of this great series by David Lapham (writer and illustrator), published by El Capitan in 2000. Same tone as Stray Bullets, but one complete story.

$17 + $2.50 media mail shipping

THE INHUMANS

Series by Paul Jenkins and Jae Lee, featuring characters originally introduced in the Fantastic Four. Excellent, best-selling series... originally released in 1998. Get the whole series #1-12 for less than cover price! NM condition

9fb3_1.JPG

$18 + 2.50 media mail shipping

SOLD

FANTASTIC FOUR 1234

Complete NM set of Fantastic Four 1234 by Grant Morrison and Jae Lee, four issues #1-4. This is great reading... one of the best superhero series of the past five years.

a9b7_1.JPG

$9 + 2.00 media mail shipping

SOLD

NAMOR by JAE LEE

#26 - 28 and 30 - 39 of this early Jae Lee series (illustrator of Fantastic Four 1234 and the current Stephen King Dark Tower series). Great unique art. Including a double of issue 28. I bought two 28s and missed 29.

Also including another very early Jae Lee book (his first at Marvel or one of the first).... Marvel Comics Presents #85

All books NM

$20 + $4.00 media mail shipping

MISCELLANEOUS JAE LAE BOOKS

All contain art by Jae Lee

X-Factor 85

X-Factor 86

Hellshock #1

Hellshock #2

Wildcats Trilogy #1

Youngblood Strikefile 1

Youngblood Strikefile 2

$3 + 1.50 media mail shipping

Come on! Someone buy the Stray Bullets and Murder Me Dead series! They are excellent! You will not be sorry...., yay.gif

STARMAN (1993)

#0 and #1 - first issues of this landmark series. Best superhero series of the 90s.

Paul, I knew you were smart, but you just moved into genius category by stating best superhero series of the 90s...God I miss that book....

Hahaha.... Thanks, Jon!

I really love the series and just sold an entire set to Shrunkenhead. I had some second thoughts, but I really need to make some room, and a foot and a half stack of modern comics is not a luxury I could afford with so many other collections.