• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Green Lantern 49

12 posts in this topic

Take a look at my GL 49 and give me an idea as to the grade.

Note on the bc, that is a dust shadow and not tanning as it does not go into the book nor does it even appear on the inside back cover. Also, on the te bc those are only bends and not tears.

Arex

GreenLantern49.jpg

Thanks guys. My scanner doesnt do the gloss and color on this book justice. It is a real stunner. Although I was pretty stunned when i went in the box and found it. I fogot i had it shy.gif and cant remember who i bought it from or how much paid.

I must have forgotten to put it in my spreadsheet when I got it

Thanks guys. My scanner doesnt do the gloss and color on this book justice. It is a real stunner. Although I was pretty stunned when i went in the box and found it. I fogot i had it shy.gif and cant remember who i bought it from or how much paid.

Didn't you buy that from me as an 8.5 or 9.0?

Here is a scan that shows the colors a little more accurately. Should have kept this one...

gl49.jpg

Didn't you buy that from me as an 8.5 or 9.0?

Here is a scan that shows the colors a little more accurately. Should have kept this one...

gl49.jpg

I thought that it must have been from you but couldnt remember exactly. Tells you how much attention I pay sometimes.