• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Horrible Books in my Collection

30 posts in this topic

The book is a grade GOOD. There is nothing wrong with owning that book. Low grade are great for people who like to read their books. I did high grade for a while and got tired of not being able to handle them without worrying about lowering the grade. I sold them all and have bought low grade reading copies. I'll tell you, I enjoy my collection a great deal more.

The book is a grade GOOD. There is nothing wrong with owning that book. Low grade are great for people who like to read their books. I did high grade for a while and got tired of not being able to handle them without worrying about lowering the grade. I sold them all and have bought low grade reading copies. I'll tell you, I enjoy my collection a great deal more.

2.0 seems a tad high, but I don't see why this book couldn't get a 1.5 or 1.8 grade if the pages are all present and attached. I'd say it's worth around $30 in that condition.

i only see a box too, but in any event, beat up silver age marvels always have some value, particularly spideys, lesser titles will be worth less money If $20-$40 is worth anything to you, then yes, I'd say the book is worth something, just based on the 1/8th of the cover I saw. comeone, you saw a mangled spidey 2 fetch $125 here and this is the home of the bargain hunters.

i only see a box too, but in any event, beat up silver age marvels always have some value, particularly spideys, lesser titles will be worth less money If $20-$40 is worth anything to you, then yes, I'd say the book is worth something, just based on the 1/8th of the cover I saw. comeone, you saw a mangled spidey 2 fetch $125 here and this is the home of the bargain hunters.

This is very true I did indeed.... I love my Spidey and as long as all the pages are intact I am there crazy.gif

Dude, you should PRESS it. Pressing does not count so it won't get a restored grade, that should make it at least a 8 right?

Keep it as a filler then sell it to upgrade. If you're not attached to it then I highly recommend the following: List on Ebay with a group of similar comics, arrange them so that the comic is visable, but not too visable (ie: Put them in a little stack with other comics over it) Call it "My neighbors old comics".

Use the money and buy something good. If you want to read ASM then buy one of the many TPB available.

If you want to read ASM then buy one of the many TPB available.

Excuse my ignorance here but TPB? What does TPB stand for? Sorry I know I am a newbie and illiterate too 27_laughing.gif

Trade PaperBack