• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COLTS WIN!!!

80 posts in this topic

Another true Team fan

893applaud-thumb.gif

When your team suks so bad that you have to ridicule others about their team speaks volume about a persons character sleeping.gif

The Bears made it to the SB with a so/so QB, while Miami had probably one of the biggest numbers QB in his hayday but could only watch the SB on their TV sets 27_laughing.gif

Grossman needs to get better and they have a shot at making it to the big dance in the future, while Danny boy (big stats and all) can only wish he had a ring to back up his numbers tonofbricks.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Can't argue with any of that. thumbsup2.gif

When your team suks so bad that you have to ridicule others about their team speaks volume about a persons character sleeping.gif

Dude get a LIFE!

These innocent Bear fans were talking so much craap before the game that they

needed to wipe their mouths with Charmin!!!!

Where's all that BIG TALK - NOW?!

Anyhoo this thread is being bombarded by sour grape Bears fans

let's do all a favor and get it back on track by saying...

1) Indy is number one...

2) the bears choked and lost...

3) and friggin' deal with it you bunch of whine azzes!

grin.gif

Dude take your own advice thumbsup2.gif

You a Colts fan confused-smiley-013.gif

If not, what the hell do you care what the Bears fan were doing makepoint.gif

I like miami, but I am an AFC fan overall, so you can

a nice little dose of STFU now...

tongue.gif

Now stop trying to be a bozo and turn this congrats thread

into a flame war...

Getting back to the subject...

CONGRATS COLTS on your 2006 championship win!

893applaud-thumb.gif

You know, it takes alot to get under my skin but congrats 893applaud-thumb.gif for being the first

You got me shaking in my boots patriot boy...

And by the by I did (believe it or not) pull for the pats in their first superbowl.

Eventhough, it looks like I am a pats hater, I have loved the fact that they have helped

balance the AFC NFC scales.

In which I thought that would be an impossible task, since the NFC won 13 straight.

now NO MORE OT...

makepoint.gif

CONGRATS COLTS!

893applaud-thumb.gif

I gotta admit Nerf, you sure are looking like a bandwagon fan. Even the Colts fans on this board aren't acting as obnoxious as you. confused-smiley-013.gif

Chill dude, chill. Just relax and enjoy thumbsup2.gif

Congrats to the Colts! 893applaud-thumb.gif

No Bandwagon Here...

I liked the steelers win last year too...

As long as it's an AFC team that isn't the pats (because I am tired of them winning it all)

I am happy.

I have never admitted to being a "fan" of any these teams.

(that is what a "bandwagon jumper" is)

I am just happy when teams that looooove to talk junk get aced!

and I agree

CONGRATS TO THE COLTS

893applaud-thumb.gif

1) Indy is number one...

grin.gif

Wow your avatar looks like a 41 year old and your posts are written by a 14 year old.

How'd you swing that? poke2.gif

1) Indy is number one...

grin.gif

Wow your avatar looks like a 41 year old and your posts are written by a 14 year old.

How'd you swing that? poke2.gif

come on,

if you are going to talk junk you gotta do better than that...

(you guys were sure doing a better job of that before the game)

Anyhoo, I am going to retire from all these sour grape windy city fans

that just can't start their own thread to flame up.

Enjoy your win Indy, it looks like the Bear fans just can't help themselves

from skunking up your "WINNERS" thread...

tongue.gif

I gotta admit Nerf, you sure are looking like a bandwagon fan. Even the Colts fans on this board aren't acting as obnoxious as you. confused-smiley-013.gif

Chill dude, chill. Just relax and enjoy thumbsup2.gif

Congrats to the Colts! 893applaud-thumb.gif

No Bandwagon Here...

I liked the steelers win last year too...

As long as it's an AFC team that isn't the pats (because I am tired of them winning it all)

I am happy.

I have never admitted to being a "fan" of any these teams.

(that is what a "bandwagon jumper" is)

I am just happy when teams that looooove to talk junk get aced!

and I agree

CONGRATS TO THE COLTS

893applaud-thumb.gif

It's all good! thumbsup2.gif

By the way, I am a fan of neither team. Being from Detroit, I hate everything related to Chicago (or Columbus). And I am sick of the media love affair with Manning and Dungy. I just wanted a good SB, which this one started out great, but sucked after half-time.

come on,

if you are going to talk junk you gotta do better than that...

I was gonna say the same thing about the "Bears choke, dude" line.

And I wasn't talking junk just pointing out a fact.

That is the kind of indepth analysis that really displays a fine understanding of the game of football.

(you guys were sure doing a better job of that before the game)

I did not catch any Bears talking trash before the game...who specifically are you talking about?

Last I checked the line was 7 points in favor of the Colts....who was saying the Bears would blow out the Colts? Every real fan I know was looking for a close game, which is what it was until that last 8 minutes. If you don't think the Colts were concerned about their inabilty to turn their yardage into TD's then you weren't watching very closely.

Anyhoo, I am going to retire from all these sour grape windy city fans

that just can't start their own thread to flame up.

PS...I love Manning. I have loved his game since Tennessee. I have picked him in every fantasy league I have had a chance to in the last 6 years when it became clear how great he was gonna be in the NFL. I don't have sour grapes for the Colts, or for real Colts fans.....bandwagonners who take the opportunity to talk trash about a team they have supported for all of about 15 minutes is a different matter entirely.

Enjoy your win Indy, it looks like the Bear fans just can't help themselves

from skunking up your "WINNERS" thread...

And when some folks don't have a "Winner" of their own they latch on to whichever one floats by....which is pretty sad.

I supported the Bears for the last 30 years since I was old enough to go to the games. A loss doesn't change that, and wins certainly don't change it. Can you say the same about your "team"? Which team was that again?

I don't begrudge Indy anything. They took the conditions into account and gameplanned for it and for the Bears D...short passes and runs. They Bears did not game plan anywhere near as well and it cost them the game.

I am not skunking up the "winners" thread, just the wannabees in the thread.

Chris

PS Now everyone can stop talking about whether Manning is a HOF QB....there was never a doubt.

Sheeeeeesssssshhhhh!.....

I wonder when the Indy fans are going to wake-up from their drunken stoopers

from last night because these Thread Skunking Sourgrape Bear Fantrums are...

Colosally Boring!

grapes-print.jpg

sleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gifsleeping.gif

Colts Won, Bears Lost... It's time to put yer Big Girl Panties On and

DEAL WITH IT!

Now Stop taking this thread OT!

makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

Another true Team fan

893applaud-thumb.gif

The Bears made it to the SB with a so/so QB, while Miami had probably one of the biggest numbers QB in his hayday but could only watch the SB on their TV sets 27_laughing.gif

Grossman needs to get better and they have a shot at making it to the big dance in the future, while Danny boy (big stats and all) can only wish he had a ring to back up his numbers tonofbricks.gif

Marino failed to win a SB because he never had more than an average team surrounding him. Anyone who thinks there was ever any talent on defense or at RB for any of his years is misinformed. Even Marino's receivers were average but looked great because he consistently drilled them between the letters. Put Marino on the Denver or Buffalo teams those years and he wins 6-7 SBs.

It's a true tragedy that he never won a SB, and it's testimony to the fact that football is a team sport.

If anyone had to break Marino's records I'm glad it's Peyton. He is a class act, a tireless worker with a love and respect for the game. Not quite the physically gifted passer Marino was, but in almost every other way amazingly similar.

Yesterday was not the Bears' day. Personally I feel their defense is the most to blame, if you can blame them for failing to contain the Colts offense which was playing as well they could. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bears back in the SB with Grossman as QB. Urlacher may be the best defensive player I've ever seen (and I go back to Butkus).

My whole point is that football is a team sport, period.

Everyone pointing the finger on the game was lost because of Grossman screwy.gif

As for Manning, I have no stomach for him and his whining ways but at least he wont go down as another QB with great stats but never had nothing to show for it.

What struck me odd was, towards the end of the game when Indy pretty much clinched a victory, I didnt see 1 team member surrounding or hugging Peyton in celebration.

And as for Peyton being MVP boo.gif thats the NFL for you concluding a storybook finish. In my opinion, Adai was the difference maker along with Rhodes confused-smiley-013.gif

Colts Won, Bears Lost... It's time to put yer Big Girl Panties On and

DEAL WITH IT!

Oh...man....I did not realize.

If I knew you could had such trouble reading I would not have tried to converse with you. I am really sorry I know that illiteracy is a serious problem.

Anyone who could read knew I have only respect for Manning on the Colts. I said it about 5 times in that last post.

But since you could not refute anything I said I can understand why you decide to go on that nonsensical rant....

You can keep your Big Girl Panties...you and I must have very different ideas about undergarments.

Chris

PS. Congrats to your team...whichever one you chose this week. thumbsup2.gif

My whole point is that football is a team sport, period.

Everyone pointing the finger on the game was lost because of Grossman screwy.gif

As for Manning, I have no stomach for him and his whining ways but at least he wont go down as another QB with great stats but never had nothing to show for it.

What struck me odd was, towards the end of the game when Indy pretty much clinched a victory, I didnt see 1 team member surrounding or hugging Peyton in celebration.

And as for Peyton being MVP boo.gif thats the NFL for you concluding a storybook finish. In my opinion, Adai was the difference maker along with Rhodes confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought Adai could have been MVP. I don't see Peyton as a whiner, perhaps he's too much under the scope and forced to respond to too much.

Grossman did not lose the game. The Bears were outcoached and the Colts were at the top of their game. Grossman's picks were a product of having to take chances because they were behind. IMO the fumbles and consecutive sacks were the costly plays. Still, he played OK, not great, and you get the sense he was an inconsequential participant. The game seemed to be all about whether Manning could beat the great Bears defense.

My buddy's brother-in-law is a Colts coach, I'm told his teammates like him although there's so much hoopla about him everywhere they go it can be tough to deal with.