• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cover or Pages?

14 posts in this topic

When by O/A action heroes is there a peference or hugh appreciation between the 2?

thanks

Hi there

Noticed you have lots of questions to ask, but your profile reveals nothing.

Tell us about yourself . . . who you are . . . what you collect? confused-smiley-013.gif

Many collectors are known to each other. It's nice to know a little something about the people who frequent these boards . . .

When by O/A action heroes is there a peference or hugh appreciation between the 2?

thanks

Covers are allways desireable over pages if the Hero is on the cover.

There are many panel pages to a book and some dont even show a hero.

thanks

Hi there

Tell us about yourself . . . who you are . . . what you collect? confused-smiley-013.gif

I like comic art. Originals from up and coming artists. I also like today's comic book stores over the old because the new have all the games the old never had and you can hang out and have some fun on a cold winter day.

thanks

I had a chance to buy a Tommy Castillo batman page for $35.00 because it didn't have any characters. Good point!

what.s wrong with a page with no hero.s on it. it may be a page that,s important to the story line plus if you like the artist $ 35.00 is a great price till you can upgrade to a better page.

larry ;]

thanks

I had a chance to buy a Tommy Castillo batman page for $35.00 because it didn't have any characters. Good point!

Covers are very nice to collect and will typically appriciate at a much faster price than the interior pages, but bear in mind, they usually go for Krazy money.

thanks

Hi there

I like comic art. Originals from up and coming artists. I also like today's comic book stores over the old because the new have all the games the old never had and you can hang out and have some fun on a cold winter day.

Silent response? What's up . . . Kat got your tongue? confused.gif

Do you have any evidence that covers appreciate faster price-wise than interior pages? It's a pretty big statement...

... I have found from my personal experience that pages pages can appreciate just as fast; in fact, given the lower price point they also can move quicker when put up for sale. I do usually prefer covers because of their singular big images, but I don't think really good panel pages can be discounted so easily from an investment perspective. Yes, there are more of them so it pays to be choosier, but if you hunt for the best, you can do well. Dan

thanks

Hi there

Do you have any evidence that covers appreciate faster price-wise than interior pages? It's a pretty big statement...

... I have found from my personal experience that pages pages can appreciate just as fast; in fact, given the lower price point they also can move quicker when put up for sale. I do usually prefer covers because of their singular big images, but I don't think really good panel pages can be discounted so easily from an investment perspective. Yes, there are more of them so it pays to be choosier, but if you hunt for the best, you can do well. Dan

thanks

Hi there

Please..I don't go into my private life on the web and if you can't deal with that..so be it!

Please..I don't go into my private life on the web and if you can't deal with that..so be it!

Will you go into why you offered books for sale at a set price on this CGC forum and then refused to sell them when forum members accepted that offer?

It's not private since you posted it to a public board, so you should have no problem going into detail.

Thanks

C

thanks

Hi there

sounds krazy