• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite ASM Covers

77 posts in this topic

don't just say it post them! laugh.gifgrin.gifthanks in advance double dip dan! acclaim.gif nevermind, i see them on mysterios gloves. wink.gif

Yup and on the #312 that someone posted, I believe they are in the smoke...

Fun topic, guys!!!

There sure are a lot of great ones to choose from!

My top 10 (ASM only) - from Comics Spotlight mag - last year:

#10 - ASM 28 - Black cover by Ditko - sooo cooool.

#9 - ASM 316 - Venom by McFarlane! Looks like Spidey is 'done for' on the cover!

#8 - ASM 252 - Sure it's a copy of AF15, but that black costume sure got my attention!

#7 - ASM 90 - Gil 'sugar' Kane & Romita - whatta recipe! This cover demands you open the book!

#6 - ASM 39 - First Romita & the Goblin to boot! Beautiful colors too.

#5 - ASM 98 - More Kane! Spidey slides down the wall & the Goblin laughs.

#4 - ASM 75 - Pure drama! But Romita has a funny story about this one involving Marie Severin.

#3 - ASM 55 - Doc Ock at his deadliest. Brilliant Romita.

#2 - ASM 50 - Awesome! Nuff said... but wasn't this supposed to be the splash page & the splash page supposed to be the cover?

#1 - ASM 33 - Ditko. Spidey trapped & the water rising... man, whatta beauty.

(apologies to Supa for not posting pics, but I'm up past my bedtime...!!)

Speaking of Mike Zeck...(not ASM, but deserves an honorable mention)

Web032.JPG

Nostalgia rush.......I remember picking that up off of the stands when I first started collecting. I was 8 or 9.

I've always loved "Kraven's Last Hunt" and is the reason Kraven remains one of my favorite Spidey villains.

Nostalgia rush.......I remember picking that up off of the stands when I first started collecting. I was 8 or 9.

I've always loved "Kraven's Last Hunt" and is the reason Kraven remains one of my favorite Spidey villains.

Yup, have the trade and all of the Kraven's Last Hunt issues in NM smile.gif

Yup, have the trade and all of the Kraven's Last Hunt issues in NM smile.gif

What you don't have the hardcover ?? confused.gifmakepoint.gif