• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collection Photos

85 posts in this topic

too embarrassed to show my meagre collection when held in comparison to the books here.

I don't think any collection that includes a Detective #27 can be considered "meagre". gossip.gif

When are you next in London? We need another London beer night.

No time soon, I'm afraid. You and the rest of the lads should come out here! There's a ton of Brits here right now for the annual Rugby 7s, truly one of the great sporting parties in the world.

always wanted to go.

Maybe next year - guys it's one of the biggest parties of the year - and great rugby as well.

Just spent a great afternoon there today! Fantastic weather, although the players were undoubtedly feeling the mugginess. Don't think England are going to manage their 5th championship in a row though.

Definitely let me know if you do. All the banks have big boxes at the stadium, so maybe you can swing a nice corporate boondoggle. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

adam does own the windy city cap...rob hughes is likely a potential broker for a sale...(I believe)

rick

thumbsup2.gif

I didn't say anything about it because I've got a partner on the book who is really private about things like this. But I couldn't take the pics and not include my nicest book!

Just wondering if this Windy City copy of Cap #1 has sold recently as I just saw it up on a dealer's wall display yesterday at the Emerald City Con in Seattle?

My old image hosting service had a problem, so since the pics at the top of the thread don't work anymore I thought I'd repost some of them, with some additional scans I found on the computer earlier today. A couple of the group shots are old and I no longer own two of the books in the first pic frown.gif

I've got some really neat books coming in over the next week or two, so when they get here I'll try to take some pics of them and some of the other books I haven't had a chance to take pics of yet.

Largegroupshot-1.jpg

MarvelMystery1through10-1.jpg

MarvelMysteriesunCGCed.jpg

MarvelMystery2.jpg

MarvelMystery3.jpg

MarvelMystery4-1.jpg

MarvelMystery6-1.jpg

MarvelMysteryCGCs.jpg

MoreFunAdventures-1.jpg

MoreFun52-1.jpg

MoreFun53-1.jpg

DetectiveAdventure-1.jpg

Adventure40.jpg

Detective31-2.jpg

Superman3.jpg

Adventure48.jpg

AirFightersComicsv28.jpg

Allselectcomics1.jpg

Allwiiners-3.jpg

CaptainAmerica1.jpg

SubMariner1-1.jpg

Timelygroupshot-1.jpg

DaredevilFamousFunnies.jpghttp://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t235/Filter81/DaredevilFamousFunnies.jpg[/img][/url]

DaredevilBattlesHitler1.jpg

FamousFunniesfront.jpg

FamousFunnies210-1.jpg

FightingYank18-1.jpg

FlashComics1.jpg

FlashComics23.jpg

Gl190.jpg

HumanTorch1-1.jpg

MoreFun11.jpg

SAMarvels1.jpg

SAMarvels2-1.jpg

SAMarvels3.jpg