• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Collection Photos

85 posts in this topic

Adam:

That's the Windy City Cap 1, right?

Do you know the full story behind that book? PM me if you'd like to know.

Nice collection. You should be proud.

--Gary

Windy city Cap

hello all...

adam does own the windy city cap...rob hughes is likely a potential broker for a sale...(I believe)

rick

adam does own the windy city cap...rob hughes is likely a potential broker for a sale...(I believe)

rick

thumbsup2.gif

I didn't say anything about it because I've got a partner on the book who is really private about things like this. But I couldn't take the pics and not include my nicest book!

I Wasn't sure if these belonged in the group shot thread, The Have a Cigar thread, or the Timely thread... so I hope its alright with everyone that I started a new one.

I was really hoping I'd be able to take some neat group shots this week but a really expensive package I've been waiting on for a while now isn't going to make it here in time, and a bunch of these books are going to be getting shipped out to Detective27kid today so I figured instead of taking one group shot of my whole collection (which may not be all in one place for several months) I'd take a bunch of smaller mini-groupshots. Sorry the quality of the pics is not great.

i mean, if you're not going to try, don't do it at all.

adam, what a wonderful collection--amazing. i applaud you, sir.

Well I feel a little silly adding to this thread considering how many much nicer collections have been showcased on the boards lately. But I finally have these all in one place so I thought I'd take some pictures.

Planets2.jpg

Planets1.jpg

Planets3.jpg

Planets4.jpg