• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hmm

81 posts in this topic

Whats ironic is Nick gets banned for a weak for making a weak comment but this welcher is free to post as he pleases screwy.gif

Ironic would ont be my first choice of word to use.

I just sold a book to Kyle Newman in Beverly Hills, CA..wondering if that is Paul Newman's son...Paul Newman's from Cleveland what a small world.

Wait, you actually sold it? For the initial price you had listed? 893whatthe.gif

Whats ironic is Nick gets banned for a weak for making a weak comment but this welcher is free to post as he pleases screwy.gif

Sad...and weak is overstating Nick's supposed Forum faux pas..

I guess gipping Forum members isn't seen as an accountable offense around here...

Jim

I guess gipping Forum members isn't seen as an accountable offense around here...

How about a comment which denigrates an entire population of people who underwent genocide at the hands of the Nazis?

I'm sure that wasn't intentional...unlike the questionable selling practices of the person in question.