• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE BOYS are back!

2 posts in this topic

News posted in the Modern forum-- THE BOYS has found a new publisher. To celebrate, here is a splash page I got recently from Darick Robertson:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece...at=0&UCat=0

I'm a big fan of Garth Ennis and was looking to get a nice piece from this series. I contacted Darick directly. He was holding on to much of the best art from the series for his two sons (including the covers to #'s 1 and 2). This splash was #1 on my want list. At first, he did not want to sell. Ultimately, we worked out a trade...for toys! Like me, he's a big fan of 1/6 figures (he has a forum devoted to 1/6 on his website). I had to trade him some primo pieces, but it was worth it. He's local to me, so I met him in the parking lot of an In-and-Out Burger to complete the transaction. I don't even want to know what other people in the lot were thinking.insane.gif

Darick is a great guy, and I recommend contacting him directly if you want a commission or published art. I will be doing more trading with him in the future.