• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What rare books are you looking for?

44 posts in this topic

The mister mystery#13 is great because its all in the eyes.

My feeling exactly. As goes that Thing 7, it is freaky all around. Seeing the fingernails...yes...but also those figures and their dress ... so damned strange.

i found a copy of thing #7 finally that was vertically centered properly & could read the signature, and its lou morales! He is now on my list of favorites, his drawings are steeped in oddness. Of course he did the toungue cover of lawbreakers suspense, but the following issue with the rotting girl in the closet wigs me out even more! "come out beryl, i hope those hungry insects didn't scare you too much" 893whatthe.gif JEEEZ!!!!! 893whatthe.gif If you read the story, its not AS gruesome, but the impact of the cover is undeniable (and tough to find nice, took 5 years for a VF to turn up!) HE also did Thing #5 which again is just NUTS! Anybody know anything about this guys personal life? 893whatthe.gif