• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Auction

24 posts in this topic

Bow down??? wasn't that your collection that took up half of Bill's dining room table? makepoint.gif plus with Billy in his mid nineties,think of how long he's spent building it.

Hard to believe he can throw a football like that with a cane isn't it?

Glad you've turned to the dark side of Timely by the way.I'll have to get a pic up of my MM run to spur you on.

Your collection is pretty impressive to Xavier! Take some pics and let us all enjoy them!

Bow down??? wasn't that your collection that took up half of Bill's dining room table? makepoint.gif plus with Billy in his mid nineties,think of how long he's spent building it.

Hard to believe he can throw a football like that with a cane isn't it?

Glad you've turned to the dark side of Timely by the way.I'll have to get a pic up of my MM run to spur you on.

hello all..

XL (love the handle by the way, not sure if I told you or not how cool that is, with your kids, and all)...I am waiting for that pic....and, both Billy and Russ (and Jimmy, whom I don't think yet posts here) were kind enough to sell me some "spare" MMC last weekend...I too, will try to get a pic up eventually!

thanks

rick