• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Trophy Wall....THANOS....

15 posts in this topic

Hey Gang,

It has been slow going the last 6 months or so.

There have been a bunch of Trophy Wall Commissions being worked on in

the last 6 months but none have been finished until one showed up in

today's mail.

It is a collaboration between Ron Lim's magic pencil and Joe

Rubinstein's sublime inks.

This is a little slice of 80's nostalgia I like to call

"Thanos' Trophy Wall" it is 17x22 (vertical 2 pager)

Thanos Trophy Wall

and a companion piece that was hard to fit in due to the size of the

subject head.

"Galactus as a trophy"

Galactus

Enjoy and thanks for looking.

Chris Caira

www.hulk-smash.com

I just love this theme! hail.gif Thanks for sharing it with us! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone.

These Trophy Wall commissions are some of the most fun I have had collecting.

I get to collaborate with artists and they all seem genuinely excited to be a part of it. I am thankful that there is a CGC Forum and CAF gallery to share them with everyone.

There are alot more coming....if I can ever get them finished. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Best,

Chris

I just love this theme! hail.gif Thanks for sharing it with us! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone.

These Trophy Wall commissions are some of the most fun I have had collecting.

I get to collaborate with artists and they all seem genuinely excited to be a part of it. I am thankful that there is a CGC Forum and CAF gallery to share them with everyone.

There are alot more coming....if I can ever get them finished. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Best,

Chris

In the immortal words of the Rutles, "All ya need is cash!".... 27_laughing.gif

Good luck with them and thanks for sharing. These is one the coolest commission themes I've ever seen, and you are getting amazing pieces from top-notch artists.

thumbsup2.gif

A great addition to the theme Chris!

I especially love the Surfer's board and Thor's hammer just hanging around. A really nice touch. cool.gif

Congratulations, it certainly looks worth the wait, and I can't wait to see the next one. thumbsup2.gif

A great addition to the theme Chris!

I especially love the Surfer's board and Thor's hammer just hanging around. A really nice touch. cool.gif

Congratulations, it certainly looks worth the wait, and I can't wait to see the next one. thumbsup2.gif

Thank you kindly....I have a great time thinking these up and then working on them with the artists. I try not to be too restrictive, but when I want special touches thrown in (the hammer and board) I make sure to tell them they are necessities.

I am supposed to be picking up at least one and maybe two more Trophy Walls at the NYC show in a couple weeks. They were commissions set up months and months ago and just now getting wrapped up. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

They should be two fan favorites as well. acclaim.gif I know I am excited.

Best,

Chris