• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - Robotmen of the Lost Planet

15 posts in this topic

I'll guess 4.5/5.0 for spine wear, couple of tears, & bit of chipping at the spine corners. Great book!
Good guess. I thought it was undergraded when I bought it raw a few years ago. In hand it's probably a 5.0 but the spine just kills me. Still I love it... But it's got to go...Set my sites on other things...

I'll guess 4.5/5.0 for spine wear, couple of tears, & bit of chipping at the spine corners. Great book!
Good guess. I thought it was undergraded when I bought it raw a few years ago. In hand it's probably a 5.0 but the spine just kills me. Still I love it... But it's got to go...Set my sites on other things...

I know the feeling. I recently sold a few books that I once never thought I'd ever sell in order to fund other things.

Nice book - 5.0

4.5 IMO
Maybe I should price it around 4.5 just to be safe in case someone buys it and disagrees with the grade? I haven't sold anything in the marketplace thread before.

But I figure since there are so many good opinions on grades in this thread (and more uncompromising than I might be with comics I love too much! tongue.gif) it'll set a good middle ground for me.

Is that flawed logic? I don't know...

Here's a tough one. The scans make it look a little better than it is in person. Still a fun book...

robotmen-fc.gif

I would say 5.0 also.

Wonder if the designer of this Obie "stress toy" was influenced by this cover? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1631138-Obie.jpg

1631138-Obie.jpg.87b55f28b75fe6fbbd6a6d1d05135280.jpg

Here's a tough one. The scans make it look a little better than it is in person. Still a fun book...

robotmen-fc.gif

I would say 5.0 also.

Wonder if the designer of this Obie "stress toy" was influenced by this cover? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

1631138-Obie.jpg

Wow, good call Jay thumbsup2.gif Very similiar looking 893whatthe.gif

4.5 IMO
Maybe I should price it around 4.5 just to be safe in case someone buys it and disagrees with the grade? I haven't sold anything in the marketplace thread before.

But I figure since there are so many good opinions on grades in this thread (and more uncompromising than I might be with comics I love too much! tongue.gif) it'll set a good middle ground for me.

Is that flawed logic? I don't know...

I'd say 4.5 due to the red smudges in the logo, but if I bought as a 5.0 I wouldn't begrudge the seller. There's only a 12% difference in pricing a book as a 4.5 or a 5.0, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.