• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deathlok involved in strike masacre?!

49 posts in this topic

...and what was the topic?

the WC anna nicole thread. Most of which is now pulled! Those coinee guys think they are better than us! We should rumble with them in a back alley like on that movie anchorman! We would win big! Those guys are a bunch of nerds!

the WC anna nicole thread. Most of which is now pulled! Those coinee guys think they are better than us! We should rumble with them in a back alley like on that movie anchorman! We would win big! Those guys are a bunch of nerds!

...yeah,...nerds,...let me remind you of who we are,...this is a picture of our "A-Team",....you might want to re-think that rumble,...

1632918-greggygang.jpg

...yeah,...nerds,...let me remind you of who we are,...this is a picture of our "A-Team",....you might want to re-think that rumble,...

1632918-greggygang.jpg

don't worry you got me on your team! sumo.gif

1632918-greggygang.jpg

Holy chit! When did greggy get so ripped? 893whatthe.gif?!!

1632918-greggygang.jpg

tonofbricks.gif

1632918-greggygang.jpg

tonofbricks.gif

sign-funnypost.gif

1632918-greggygang.jpg

Holy chit! When did greggy get so ripped? 893whatthe.gif?!!

It's from lifting all those 100 pagers.

1632918-greggygang.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Maybe missing NY and the Forum Dinner won't be so bad after all...

1632918-greggygang.jpg

Damn Greggy is a beast!!