• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please grade this Weird Fantasy #15!

15 posts in this topic

A great issue, with the classic Feldstein cover and two interior stories by Williamson. The front looks quite nice at first glance, with just a bit of discoloration on the edge of the spine & dings/rounding on the spine corners. The back unfortunately has "more than a bit" of discoloration...not sure what it is, but it seems to be closer to foxing than outright moisture damage. Curious how you guys would grade this puppy. Thanks!

wf15.jpg

wf15back.jpg

That is a peach!!! You must be chuffed to bits to own that!!

I am going through a grading crisis at the moment, I would say it was a 6.0!

I am buying the EC archive hardbacks as they come out.... they are a great way to pick these up and really nicely done.

I wish I had the spondoolies to buy the originals, but the wife would kill me!! 893whatthe.gif

That is a peach!!! You must be chuffed to bits to own that!!

I am going through a grading crisis at the moment, I would say it was a 6.0!

I am buying the EC archive hardbacks as they come out.... they are a great way to pick these up and really nicely done.

I wish I had the spondoolies to buy the originals, but the wife would kill me!! 893whatthe.gif

Thanks, I am pretty chuffed. grin.gif Actually, I'll probably be putting this book on the chopping block at some point...starting to set aside books for another sale. Feel free to PM if interested... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The back unfortunately has "more than a bit" of discoloration...not sure what it is, but it seems to be closer to foxing than outright moisture damage.

Probably bad humidity damage.

Looks like a Fine but mosture will lower it into the VG range.