• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Art Of Comics (ckb) VCC buying and discussion thread

7 posts in this topic

Here's the deal:

I am uncomfortable doing business in the VCC by PM. I do not want to be accused of playing favorites. So, if you want to buy anything, post the smily with the appropriate sign here along with what you want. I charge exact shipping costs to the buyer for all packages. Unconditional return policy, within reason.

If you have any questions about a book or books, post them here as well, since that act of asking a question reserves the book for you.

Feel free to send me PMs for group offers, but you can post offers here as well.

This thread will be linked from my virtual booth. Any posts here with a server date before 7pm will be ignored.

I actually have a fundraiser to go to tonight, and will be gone form 6:30 to about 9pm, so don't freak! I will start to unwind the chaos (if any) at about 9pm.