• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING CONTEST : Round 11

107 posts in this topic

OW pages,

Note: Those are stains on the back cover which have traveled to the inside of the back cover;

Round ends Tuesday night at this time

Good Luck

book8015.jpg

book8a016.jpg

I would be bitter if it got my some points...I sure amnot going to get any more with my grading.

FYI--Not that it matters, because I am sure I will be waaaaaaaay off but grade sent smile.gif

If that last one was a 9.4, this one is a fuking 10.0. mad.gif

Where are the other 29 players who gave it a 9.0? They should join us in being bitter? 27_laughing.gif

All I know is that shouldn't have been a 9.4 893whatthe.gif...but I have been undergrading since the contest started confused-smiley-013.gif

Where are the other 29 players who gave it a 9.0? They should join us in being bitter? 27_laughing.gif

All I know is that shouldn't have been a 9.4 893whatthe.gif...but I have been undergrading since the contest started confused-smiley-013.gif

Agreed

I have more confidence in the grading standards of this board than I do in CGC. We seem more conservative.

I have more confidence in the grading standards of this board than I do in CGC. We seem more conservative.

893applaud-thumb.gifheadbang.gif

I gave the last book a 8.0 confused-smiley-013.gif